Wednesday 8 April 2009

Arrived!

¡Hola!

¡First post! We arrived in Cajamarca this morning after three flights and a night in Lima.

The travelling went better than I could ever have hoped for, apart from the grumpy Iberia check in man at Heathrow... he wouldn´t let us sit together so we asked another person, and she bumped us up to premium business! I don´t think I´ve grinned so much in a long time! I won´t go on about it but the menu was full of veal and we got told off for adjusing the seats too much!! I´ve got to say we did feel a little guilty, but that disappeared with a toch of the massage button!

We were met at the airport by Wilfredo who took us to our hotel in our own coach and generally sorted us out which was amazing. Lima is as you´d expect, busy, bright, hot and smelly. We ate at pizza hut and went to bed.

We got out internal flight this morning and were met at the airport by Miriam and others from Warmis. We have a welcoming service at church tonight and tomorrow we go on a youth camp till Saturday.

I am about to get timed out, so adios for now...

Joel & Team Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment